Thank you for your support!
Your monthly gift will support incredible programs such as:
- Counselling for adults, children and teens both in person and online
- Support programs like the Companion Program, Common Ground, and Kid’s Club
- Education programs like Dying to Know
- Compassionate end-of-life care at Rosedale Hospice
- Your gift can support all this and more!
As a show of gratitude for becoming a monthly donor for Hospice Calgary, you will receive:
- Regular updates on the impact of your gifts
- An annual tax receipt issued in December of each year
- Invitations to all annual Hospice Calgary events (virtual and in-person when possible)
- Recognition on our donor wall and in our Community Report
- Our sincere gratitude for becoming an integral member of the monthly giving program at Hospice Calgary!
Together, we can make a hard time easier!
Thank you for your generosity. Your support truly does make a difference. For further information, contact Kelsey Murdoch, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospice Calgary Society is incorporated in Alberta.