This 8-week evening grief group for children in grades 1-6, has a concurrent group for parents/caregivers and presents opportunities for children to meet others who are grieving.
- Topics of discussion in the children’s group may include: exploring the grief process through the lens of children; continued bonds; memory sharing; coping strategies; and fostering resiliency.
- Topics of discussion in the parent/caregiver group may include: examining topics associated with supporting a grieving child; family changes; coping strategies; and self-care.
- Kids Club activities may include: bead program; collage project; and memory sharing night.
This 8-week evening group for teens in grades 7-12 offers a safe place for participants to explore their grief experiences with their peers.
- Topics of discussion may include: what is grief and its holistic impact; coping strategies; memory sharing; and family changes, both immediate and long term as a result of loss.
- Common Ground activities may include: journaling and creative writing; group discussions; and memory sharing night.
This monthly evening drop-in program for client families with children or teens, offers an opportunity to connect with others in a relaxed and supportive environment.
- Village activities may include: movie night; laser tag; mandala tile painting; and annual picnic.
This leadership program is offered to some of our past youth clients creating an opportunity for them to support grieving families through group activities.