Would you like to prepare comforting, home-made meals for patients and their families?
Are you interested in helping to create a home-like environment where the little things make all the difference to patients and families in their last days?
Do you want to work as part of an inter-disciplinary team of employees and volunteers?
The Evening Cook plays an important role in the house:
- Reports to the House Manager
- Provides “home-cooking” for patients and their loved ones
- Prepares meals and baking
- Cleans and monitors inventory to ensure a food safe environment
- Assists other staff and volunteers as necessary
- Evening shifts – 4 hours (4:00-8:00pm)
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Please submit resume and cover letter with attention to Yonas Woldegiorgis, House Manager.